Video’s up! Head to Engadget.com to watch Show 003. Skip to 69:35 if you just want to see Glomag and me play.
This Sunday glomag (excellent chipmusician, friend and producer/director of This Spartan Life) and I will be playing two songs at a live taping of the third episode of The Engadget Show. Tickets are free but you have to pick them up at the box office before the show (see details below). Hope you can come!
Description: The Engadget Show, next Sunday, November 22nd, with Drew Bamford, director of HTC’s Innovation Center; Joystiq’s Editor-in-chief Chris Grant for a special roundtable discussion focused on gaming.
Live music by glomag and live visuals by Dan Winckler.
Filmed live in front of an audience at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design, at 66 West 12th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis — arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
- The show is graciously sponsored by Nokia, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- The total show length will be around an hour
- There is no admission fee — tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- The venue seats just over 450 people
- Parsons students are welcomed, and we encourage them to come!
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM on the 22nd, and we’re strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line — if you have a ticket, you’ll have a seat!
- You’ll need to hold onto your ticket stub to be eligible for the giveaways
- You cannot pick up tickets for other people — if you want your friend to get a ticket, bring your friend!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM
More info (and the first two shows): http://www.engadget.com/tag/TheEngadgetShow/
Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180756203617&ref=mf