Happy New Year! Glomag and I have been invited to do a couple songs on the Engadget Show again this Saturday. If you would enjoy (or at least not utterly detest) the discussion of gadgets, gaming and technology by wisecracking bloggers, do come. It’s free (but you have to queue for tickets), their guest is Google’s senior product manager for Android, Erick Tseng, and they’ll be raffling off CES swag, too. Details below but please be sure to check the Engadget post for updates.
The Show is sponsored by Sprint, and will take place at the Times Center, part of The New York Times Building in the heart of New York City at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues (Google map). Tickets are — as always — free to anyone who would like to attend, but seating is limited, and tickets will be first come, first served… so get there early! Here’s all the info you need:
- There is no admission fee — tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- Ticketing will begin at the Times Center at 2PM on Saturday, doors will open for seating at 4:30PM, and the show begins at 5PM
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family — anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket
- Seating capacity in the Times Center is about 340, and once we’re full, we’re full
- The venue is located at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues in New York City (map after the break)
- The show length is around an hour
Miss our first performance? Head to Engadget.com to watch Show 003. Go down to the video player and skip to 69 minutes in if you only want to see glomag and me play.
Took me long enough…here’s the video.